If you are not sure how to use the form above please click here to access the old login screen.
Site update is comming. What's new?
Important notice: Please clear your browser cache to make sure you have the latest code downloaded.
New Home Module
The new Home module combines the Materials, Folders and Manifest modules.
- Each user can customise which information they view
- Easier to access your SDS and other documents and see which vendors you have for each chemical.
- Dedicated Tools panel
- Create different folder types
SiSoT: Assets Management
SiSoT is the new assets management tool using barcode scan-in scan-out technology.
- ‘Shop’ functionality
- Track chemicals as they come in, move around your site, and are disposed of
- Incompatibility check on container transfer
- Range of barcode options and uses available
Catalogue of Chemicals
Around 8.5 million items from over 100 suppliers have now been catalogued. Users can request to purchase chemicals or other assets from their own warehouse or external suppliers through their Chemwatch system.
Plain-format Chemwatch SDS now available.
Improved Query Builder and New Tagging Function
You can now perform regulatory queries through the Query Builder.
- Query 7,000+ chemical families in more than 5,000 Regulatory Lists from 100+ countries
- Manually or automatically tag and/or red flag your chemicals of concern with our new customisable and colour-coded tagging tool.
- Create reports for tagged and flagged substances.
- Every “approved” Risk Assessment is automatically archived.
- In the Approvals module, progress at any point of the process will be saved automatically.
- Manifest reports created with the Report Generator will show Vendor Material records with Data Extraction Records in separate rows.
- In Report Generator, “REACh Uses advised against” data-points and “search by datapoint names” added.
- In the Manifest, a set of detailed check-items is available where DG Class combined volume does not exceed Minor Storage.
System and User Settings
- Restrict certain users or Roles from editing Maximum Volume in Manifest.
- Read / Write privileges for Report Generator.
- Copy user profiles.
- Timezone settings for users.
- Unlock users on password reset.
- GHS Classification rules are now enhanced by a 1-click Classification Rationale Report, outlining classification category, contributing ingredients and cut-offs.
- REACh registration numbers added to AuthorITe.
- (M)SDS options control User-made Pure Chemical names.
- Auto-sanitisation enhanced for GHS requirements.
- Implemented Calculation Logic for "Uses Advised against" sub-section
- Raw materials contained in other products/mixtures cannot be removed.
- Fields removed by user reflected in all jurisdiction formats/languages.
- Automatic confirmation of non SVHC substances supported.
- Limited Evidence Hazard Phrases may be reviewed in Credo Module.
Chemwatch Web Service API
Chemwatch Web Service API has been simplified to enable quicker and easier integration work.
- Air Waybill and Air Multimodal Form added.
- IATA (Air Transport) marking and labelling wizards completed.
We will also stop support for the Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browser shortly. We continue to support newer IE browser versions, as well as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari.