If you are not sure how to use the form above please click here to access the old login screen.
Important notice: Please clear your browser cache to make sure you have the latest code downloaded.
Chemwatch is going to update the Folder Type drop-down menu and repository conditions for some folders in the application. Some changes made as part of this update include:
- Administrator Folder will be allowed to store materials.
- Shop Folder will available for all users (SISOT and non-SISOT).
- Waste Folder will available for all users (SISOT and non-SISOT).
- The Folder Type drop-down menus were integrated into one to show the folder name and icon for each option.
- The folders will keep the same restrictions as the previous version of the colour code scheme. However, users will be able to store materials in any type of folder and when this occurs, that folder will turn into a repository folder.
- Any empty folder on the tree will be colour coded grey, regardless of the location on the tree structure (sitemap).
For more information, please contact your Chemwatch Customer Service Account Manager or send an email to – email@example.com.
You may also download the Folder Property Release Update by clicking here.