If you are not sure how to use the form above please click here to access the old login screen.
Important notice: Please clear your browser cache to make sure you have the latest code downloaded.
Dear valued clients,
In one of Chemwatch’s upcoming system updates we will replace the Advanced Filter Settings country and language with more appropriate fields located in Folder Properties. All the information from Advanced Filters will be copied across to these new fields. This new update will also remove Advanced Filters functionality. The new location for Country and Language properties is more user friendly and better suited for ease of access. These new changes will make the folder properties easily accessible from a right click menu.
As a result of this new update it is also important to note that Chemwatch’s Registration team will utilize these properties for selecting the correct products and documents for a location. This should improve the accuracy of their search.
Here is what you need to do to see or edit Country and Language property of a folder:
- 1. In the folder tree, click right mouse button on a folder.
- 2. Then select “Folder Properties” menu item.
- 3. In the pop-up dialog window, you can view and adjust the country and language selected.
- 4. The new functionality to be release also allows for the ability to add multiple countries and languages.
- 5. These settings can also be copied to all children folders using the appropriate option.
- 6. Click Save to store the selection.
We look forward to hearing your valued feedback regarding this new change.
For more information, please contact your Chemwatch Customer Service Account Manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.