If you are not sure how to use the form above please click here to access the old login screen.
Important notice: Please clear your browser cache to make sure you have the latest code downloaded.
DEAR SUBSCRIBER, Release Date: 19/09/2018
The Chemwatcher Module has been updated. This project management tracking tool is used by the domain administrator to be able to obtain the status of various requests and reports through the newly developed user interface “Dashboard”.
The purpose of the dashboard is to provide the availability of Vendor/Gold SDSs in an interactive scorecard organised into the following categories of requests received and processed:
- Total Vendor SDS requests
- Gold SDS availability
- Age of Vendor SDS breakdown
- Vendor SDS availability
- Vendor SDS age status
- Vendor Gold Data (VGD) status
Changes made as part of this update include:
- PTN History grid columns data can be sorted alphabetically
- Specific PTN report columns data can be sorted alphabetically
- Incorporated a new column in PTN History for “Number of Duplicates”
- Updated the PTN Status column header to reflect the respective “progress” of a project
- The Folder Tree Panel for the entire enterprise structure has been incorporated
- Added an extra column to the excel report format to map the grid’s PTN Status
- When a PTN number in the history log is selected, all the components of the dashboard now show the current status of progress reflecting the respective statistical data
- Green folders within the Folder Tree reflect a PTN data that is in a particular stage of the project
- Incorporated tooltips for several variables in the user interface grid to provide explanatory information and purpose
We look forward to hearing your valued feedback regarding this new change.
For more information, please contact your Chemwatch Customer Service Account Manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also download the Chemwatcher Release Notes by clicking "here".