If you are not sure how to use the form above please click here to access the old login screen.
Important update for SiSoT users.
Important notice: Please clear your browser cache to make sure you have the latest code downloaded.
We have recently updated the Transfer Receipts user interface.
Changes made as part of this update include:
- Folder panel has been added to the Receipts window, allowing users to click the ‘track’ button to see the location highlighted in the folder panel.
- Receipts window can be opened first then location can be chosen from the folder panel.
- Folder panel shows an exclamation mark next to the location if there is pending receipt for the user.
- All receipts are collapsed by default, but items can be expanded either individually or collectively.
- Columns of Receipt window can be reordered, hidden or unhidden.
- Receipts are displayed by descending order of Request No, which can be changed to ascending.
- If user has any item to receive in or out, an exclamation mark is shown next to the Receipts toolbar without opening any folder.
- Lock icon appears next to the folder in the folder panel when stocktake is undertaken for the folder – receipts can not be done during Stocktake.
- Transfer IN tab has been renamed to IN/PENDING.
- Transfer OUT tab has been renamed to OUT/PENDING.
- Receipt In Date column has been removed from Transfer IN tab.
- Receipt Date column has been renamed to Date Available in Transfer OUTHISTORY tab.
User interface changes to support the upcoming partial transfer:
- Date received and Received Quantity columns have been added to the Transfer OUT tab.
- ‘–’ icon is shown if items have not been received into the destination folder yet.
- Checkbox appears next to barcodes to show which container was received in
For more information about these changes to the Transfer Receipts user interface, contact your Chemwatch account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.